Welcome to The Martineau Blog! In chatting with various family members, I thought a blog might be a great way for us to have a central location for: news, pictures, event information, and even sharing memories, stories, etc. I have also tried to link any Martineau family members' individual blogs (at least those I am aware of) so that no one will have to remember all of those darn blog names, but can still keep up on what is going on.
We are going to try to post the family list, this is the reason for keeping the blog private, but please feel free to post, add pictures, etc. And if anyone has any suggestions, improvements, or want me to add your family's blog, feel free to let me know.
I think we have an awesome family!
A long day at Lotoja
14 years ago


Love the blog Lindsay! Thanks for doing this! I had no idea so many family members have blogs.
ReplyDeleteThis is a great idea! I will definitely post when exciting things happen and I look forward to seeing what everyone else is up to. My college friends and I have a joint blog like this and it is a lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteLyndsay, Kevin also has a blog where he occasionally posts some rather nice pieces of writing. His address is:
ReplyDeletehttp://vigor.nu/cyclingweasel/
This is a great idea! Thanks, Lyndsay!
ReplyDelete